Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Doubts about decall

Article about: Hello, I am doubting if a decall is the right one... I was happy to find the post from DougB about decalls on the helmets but still I am doubting about a decall which is on a helmet i got se

Default Doubts about decall

Hello, I am doubting if a decall is the right one... I was happy to find the post from DougB about decalls on the helmets but still I am doubting about a decall which is on a helmet i got sent pictures. Doubts about decall This is on a Eisenhüttenwerke Thale (ET) size 68 – M35 Helmet ( alle details found on the website https://germanhelmetvault.com/ss-helmets/ ) The only thing i still doubt is the decall.... As a newbe, still got to learn a lot and was already happy to find this forum and a lot of info here The other side decall is this one Doubts about decall ths swastika me as a newbe looks ok ... but the SS sign i am doubting.... looks like somebody tried to clean it and did not do a good job or....... try to made it look old ? ....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Doubts about decall
    P
    Many

Run, don't walk, RUN to the nearest exit. I wouldn't touch this one with a 10 foot pole. Jim G.

PS: Just out of curiosity, what are the maker, size and lot number stamps on this prize? And how about some pictures of the whole helmet, including the liner? A real camo double decal SS helmet would run in the $15k - $20k range at least. What is the seller asking for this one? As a newbie, taking a plunge into the SS pond can be a costly endeavor, and often doesn't end well. Just my 2 cents, which, if you believe my wife, aren't worth a penny.

you write : "Run, don't walk, RUN to the nearest exit. I wouldn't touch this one with a 10 foot pole" Would be helpfull where that exit leads to

More pics
    Doubts about decall

Doubts about decall

Doubts about decall

"What is the seller asking for this one?" not talked about it yet ;-) And I know it is probably to good to be true but..... better check first to be sure and to learn from then just assume it cant be real ;-)

Doubts about decall

Doubts about decall

Doubts about decall

MAP
    ?

As the shell is fake, therefore the rest is fake.

Jim said it well...."Run, don't walk"
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

You should familiarize yourself with the basics first, shell types, makers etc, as these Chinese copies are easy to spot from a mile away just by their shape and terrible quality. Take a deeper read on the German helmet vault it's a great site.

thank you for the link. I will read and learn and run ;-)

?

Hello

FAKE 100%

My eyes feel like crying seeing this abomination ! lol

Someone sent these photos to me as well , looks like someone is offering them. Just junk. Fake shells even.

All the tell tale signs, bad decals, fresh flash rust, bad paint job. Worthless junk.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast