Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

The elusive totenkopf helmet decal...any photos or surviving helmet?

Article about: From my modeling interests, Ive always been aware of the deaths head Lef Side helmet decal for Totenkopfverbande. I have never seen a photo showing this decal nor any discussion of it. Dr Ch

?

That" s a Danzig skull Not SS

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The elusive totenkopf helmet decal...any photos or surviving helmet?
    P
    Many

?

oh .... that shouldn't come from here

?

The early SS caps skulls were used ... on this picture you can see how they protrude from the helmet .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The elusive totenkopf helmet decal...any photos or surviving helmet?  

?

Here you can see it even better .....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The elusive totenkopf helmet decal...any photos or surviving helmet?  

?

Thank you for the video link, amazing images I've never seen before.

Al

?

No problem, I would be happy to help ..... when I got mine a few years ago I started researching ... it was not easy to find material ... it is also not yet clear from when to when Skulls were worn on .... if the youtube video is really from 1933 .... it couldn't have been like in the SS book from March 1935 to August 1935 .... there was one in the 26th SS 1933 standard Special storm "Lichtenberg" which were turned off for the concentration camp of the same name ... so it could have been concentration camp crews ..... but more likely in 1933

Regards

?

Here I have a picture of an SS man wearing the skull on the front of the helmet ..... possibly. a higher rank ???

?

It is described here from the Wehrmacht forum

?

That's mine ...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The elusive totenkopf helmet decal...any photos or surviving helmet?   The elusive totenkopf helmet decal...any photos or surviving helmet?  

The elusive totenkopf helmet decal...any photos or surviving helmet?  

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast