Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

HELMET M35 DD SS raging fake?

Article about: Hello, I am hoping someone could give me a quick feeling on this M35. I wasn't looking for a helmet but a dealer sent this to me so it wont stick about if legit. Sorry that I am unable to sp

I will send you a message for that in private, Frank, as this is not a forum on cats, but I would like to emphasize that (as most people here know) all armies made use and abuse of animals in both world wars. This was not their war and yet they served in the army. Dogs, horses, pigeons...From the german shepard that chased jews to dogs with explosives on their back trained for searching for food under the caterpillars of tanks... to the horses that died in the Russian winter....and even cats as they helped keeping food storage clean of rodents in army barracks and prevented them from biting on communication and other wires and spreading diseases. And let us not forget how it feels (stress lowering) when a cat is rubbing his face against you to release his or her feromones to make you part of their world. How stress lowering is that when you sit there in the trenches far from home in the horror of ww1 ? So never forget these heroes ! I have seen there is a forum on war animals here too...If I find time i will post some interesting things there....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HELMET M35 DD SS raging fake?
    P
    Many

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2