Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Help authenticating SS M40 Helmet

Article about: Need help authenticating this helmet. Someone is selling it for \\$650, not sure if it's real. Shell seems legit.

Pawel was the name he used! Dang, I didn't realize it's already been posted on here, my apologies. I think I'm gonna have a little fun with this guy egging on the purchase haha.

- - ------- - -

Thank you for the help and valuable knowledge. I'm learning.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help authenticating SS M40 Helmet
    P
    Many

Quote by HRR2448 View Post
    Pawel was the name he used! Dang, I didn't realize it's already been posted on here, my apologies. I think I'm gonna have a little fun with this guy egging on the purchase haha.

- - ------- - -

Please don't refrain on your enjoyment alone hey?

MAP
    ?

Quote by HRR2448 View Post

- - ------- - -

He has conned countless people. The eagle eyed members here however usually catch him. You just saved $650!

Have fun playing with him. Did he say he used to live in the US and moved back to Poland recently? Keep us updated. Save the emails and post them.

That said, he is no beginner to this game and he does not get flustered with threats. He knows he can't be touched (I think that is why he doesn't "sell" in Europe where he could potentially get caught)
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Mind you do be careful as this fella is a criminal syndicate from Eastern Europe!!

Beware! $650 is the telltale price on a lot of his items. Including SS daggers and the like.

Hello Gentlemen,
    AAAAHHHHH Pawel Nowak....this guy is now a myth, some kind of bad guy that old collectors talk about to their collector kids when it's time to fall asleep....beware of Pawel, he's gonna sell you crap in your dreams....
    I did read or hear many stories about him and people caught in his trap
    Once in Poland or in Czech republic, seen in Germany or someone heard of him in the States....
    I call him "Keyser Soze of militaria"....
    sleep well kids....

PS : and he pretends he got the EKII, but even the ribbon is fake...

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Quote by Brett View Post
    Pawel Nowak still doing the rounds! Check out this thread:

Need help! Authentication

Regards
    Brett
    Hi Brett, this helmet has been posted for authentication many times - each time with the obvious verdict. (Yeah, I am an attorney and can't shed the verbiage!) I was looking for this thread when I read your post. Thanks, you saved me a few frustrating minutes trying to find one. This POC is a one look one second fake from across the street.

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    Hi Brett, this helmet has been posted for authentication many times - each time with the obvious verdict. (Yeah, I am an attorney and can't shed the verbiage!) I was looking for this thread when I read your post. Thanks, you saved me a few frustrating minutes trying to find one. This POC is a one look one second fake from across the street.
    "Banged to rights" by the man who knows!!! Leon.

MAP
    ?

Quote by JPhilip View Post
    Hello Gentlemen,
    AAAAHHHHH Pawel Nowak....this guy is now a myth, some kind of bad guy that old collectors talk about to their collector kids when it's time to fall asleep....beware of Pawel, he's gonna sell you crap in your dreams....
    I did read or hear many stories about him and people caught in his trap
    Once in Poland or in Czech republic, seen in Germany or someone heard of him in the States....
    I call him "Keyser Soze of militaria"....
    sleep well kids....

PS : and he pretends he got the EKII, but even the ribbon is fake...

What a perfect description. "Keyser Soze".
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

This was the email he sent when I asked for more pictures of the helmet. Completely disregarded my question and sent pictures of his collection instead.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help authenticating SS M40 Helmet  

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast