Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Help needed with helmet ET64 4584 please

Article about: Help needed with this helmet ET64 4584 please , would there have been a SS helmet in this branch code ? Than you for any help

Default Help needed with helmet ET64 4584 please

Help needed with this helmet ET64 4584 please , would there have been a SS helmet in this branch code ? Thank you for any help
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help needed with helmet ET64 4584 please   Help needed with helmet ET64 4584 please  

Help needed with helmet ET64 4584 please   Help needed with helmet ET64 4584 please  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help needed with helmet ET64 4584 please
    P
    Many

Your helmet is an M-35 helmet. 4584 being the lot number with it retaining its Apple Green factory paint.
    I dont know of any other twin SS helmets with 4584 as the lot code but others might.
    ET did produce SS decal helmets from the factory with the 64 being the liner size.
    the only factories that did not produce SS decal helmets FROM the factory are NS & SE/HKP

The liner and chinstrap appear to be good from the pictures provided from what i can tell

As for the decal you might want to post better pictures of it (Whats left of it anyways) for the other lads.
    Also, does it happen to have a party shield decal on the other side?

Regards.
    Last edited by Mordecai; 01-06-2024 at 10:00 PM.

Thank you for your input, but I was asking could this have been a SS helmet with this lot number? As the decals on it have been mainly removed

Quote by kradman View Post
    Thank you for your input, but I was asking could this have been a SS helmet with this lot number? As the decals on it have been mainly removed
    You have to understand that lot number lists were created in this century from helmets seen in collections. So they represent less than 1% of all helmets produced.
    So a lot of numbers and data will be missing.
    1 number can hold many branches so it was never specifically made for SS or Heer , it was mixed. That means if this lot is in the lot nr list as a Heer it does not rule out there is an SS out there that has not been added yet to the lot nr list.

You can check out my list here : Lot numbers database – German Helmet Vault

Thank you,I searched around on online to see if I could find a nother helmet with this batch number but with no joy