Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I also had a look at this SS...

Article about: I have also had a look at this helmet shell is 68size and it has pieces of ss camo and camo hooks.but do not know alot about it..

Quote by MAP View Post
    To make matters worse. The cloth pieces are over pitted areas.

AND.....look closely at the direction of the patterns/weave direction of the cloth on the decal...they go all different directions within a 2 square inch area...Not possible. In the extremely unlikely situation that this was real (it is not) the cloth weave would all be the same direction. Someone cut and glued these on.

Bad from the ground up!!!!
    You should be a CSI if you are not already :P

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I also had a look at this SS...
    P
    Many

Quote by AmericanKraut View Post
    You should be a CSI if you are not already :P
    This is true...MAP takes the time to look things over 110% before commenting. It is what we need more of around here. Members who take a real interest in items posted.

MAP
    ?

Quote by real steel View Post
    This is true...MAP takes the time to look things over 110% before commenting. It is what we need more of around here. Members who take a real interest in items posted.
    Well....I've have been known to make rush judgments...which I think you caught me one once I think it had to do with a WW1 Camo

That said, and this should apply to most people, I know my limits and I still have a lot to learn. So as they say in carpentry business, I always measure twice, cut once!
    Last edited by MAP; 10-19-2017 at 02:38 AM.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

I do love visual pic's that express your thought suggestions given that makes one think.
    JUNK!

Nice one LeonI also had a look at this SS...
    I really love this site

Semper Fi
    Phil

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2