Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Looking for Comments on SS Decal

Article about: Hi guys, Looking for some comments and opinions on the Helmet Decal shown below. It is on a helmet that I recently picked up but which came from the collection of a friend who had it in his

Quote by SAMann View Post
    Hello Schwertpunkt, Thank you for the response. If you look at my post with the helmet photos above, you will find my statement as follows;

"as indicated by the markings, would have been issued without a Decal."

Please, go back and READ my entire post before you make your comment. I welcome and thank anyone for comments or
    questions, however, PLEASE do take the time to read and try to understand my postings before you make comments. I appreciate that there are members here who are non-English speakers primarily. But I would appreciate comments in the form of a question if you do not understand my postings completely.
    I only comment on what I get to see and what I choose to comment on. If you don’t understand maybe you have the wrong idea on how a forum works.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Looking for Comments on SS Decal
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Frank's comment was entirely appropriate.

I'm glad he commented and provided his opinion as I value it
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I'm not entirely sure how this helmet could be classed as "almost mint" when it has an added decal that should not be there and the liner is not in pristine condition. To attempt to base any perceived value upon it because it "might" have an original SS decal on it seems slightly peculiar.

The value of this stahlhelm with an "added" decal is no more than it would be as a non decal.

?

Hello Gentlemen,

This is the final post I am going to make on this item. I have made my very best efforts to be polite, informative, and honest in my statements and comments on this item. But, Since my very first post, I have not recieved a single Thanks or Like on anything I have posted. So I can see where this is all going. You have managed to produce a very comfy, insulated, Forum for yourselves and I Congratulate you. But, I am not a Masochist and don't appreciate the immediate negative feelings, and Comments you have expressed.

So, I know this is of no consequence to you, but I have decided to go ahead and pack it up and fade away from this forum. I do not need the grief.

I wish you all well.

SAMann

MAP
    ?

Sorry you feel this way. All posts were polite and on topic.

Thread closed.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2