Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

M34 Double Decal SS

Article about: My newest acquisition - an M34 shell Wartime repainted and adjourned with a Pocher Party Shield on the left and a Pocher Runic Shield on the right. It is complete with liner and chinstrap. T

Default M34 Double Decal SS

My newest acquisition - an M34 shell Wartime repainted and adjourned with a Pocher Party Shield on the left and a Pocher Runic Shield on the right. It is complete with liner and chinstrap. The Party Shield is choice! The Runic decal took an unfortunate hit but is still presentable. You can see the evidence of the layered print process of the Pocher Runes on the edges of the runes. Lightweight SS helmets aren’t as sexy as combat SS helmets but also aren’t that common so
    I am happy to have had the opportunity to pick this one up. It comes from the Joe Godfrey collection, where it has been for many years. We lost Joe last November, and I miss him a lot. One of the “Good Guys”! Anyway, here it is, hope you like it. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M34 Double Decal SS   M34 Double Decal SS  

M34 Double Decal SS   M34 Double Decal SS  

M34 Double Decal SS  
    Last edited by helmet2id; 04-25-2022 at 01:32 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M34 Double Decal SS
    P
    Many

?

Very nice one

MAP
    ?

Great pick up Jim. You will certainly be a very good caretaker for this helmet!

Congrats!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Oh man that is a fine helmet Jim. Very hard to find.