Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M34 SS helmet

Article about: Hello together, I would like to hear your opinions about following M34 SS helmet. Is it original ? It is probably being sold by some older man, these people still use the communist furniture

?

Default M34 SS helmet

Hello together,

I would like to hear your opinions about following M34 SS helmet. Is it original ? It is probably being sold by some older man, these people still use the communist furniture etc here in eastern part of European Union. Do not let the background of the photo influence your judgement ...

Thanks a lot in advance,

M34 SS helmet
    M34 SS helmet
    M34 SS helmet
    M34 SS helmet
    M34 SS helmet
    M34 SS helmet
    M34 SS helmet
    M34 SS helmet
    M34 SS helmet
    M34 SS helmet
    M34 SS helmet
    M34 SS helmet
    M34 SS helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M34 SS helmet
    P
    Many

yes that is real

MAP
    ?

Quote by johnson664 View Post
    yes that is real
    Could you please elaborate some more as to why you think it is real?

Thanks!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Could you please elaborate some more as to why you think it is real?

Thanks!
    +1

Wow, congratulations!...If our friend Schwerpunkt says it's a Good One, then it's a Good One for sure...I'm always amazed at what's still out there waiting to be discovered by those with a learned eye...This type of M34 never fails to remind me of Josef Bloesche...
    cheers, Glenn
    Attached Images Attached Images M34 SS helmet 

Quote by GlennAgain View Post
    Wow, congratulations!...If our friend Schwerpunkt says it's a Good One, then it's a Good One for sure...I'm always amazed at what's still out there waiting to be discovered by those with a learned eye...This type of M34 never fails to remind me of Josef Bloesche...
    cheers, Glenn
    I think his +1 is in reference to johnson providing more information, rather than giving a thumbs up to the helmet.

B.B.

MAP
    ?

Quote by BrodieBartfast View Post
    I think his +1 is in reference to johnson providing more information, rather than giving a thumbs up to the helmet.

B.B.
    Yes. that is correct

Personally I'm not familiar with Civil helmets and the correct decal types. So I have little to add here.

Jim G I think as a few of these. Hopefully he sees this thread.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Too late, I missed it, but it was not cheap at all. Seller was probably collector himself, looking at the photos he made. Maybe the guy who bought it will post it on forums ...

Quote by dendroid View Post
    Too late, I missed it, but it was not cheap at all. Seller was probably collector himself, looking at the photos he made. Maybe the guy who bought it will post it on forums ...
    Let's hope nobody did :-)
    To be honest , from the photos provided I do not like it.
    The Edelstahl original DD SS really pop when you see an original one but a lot of no decal Teno helmets exist that are made into SS.
    So one must be careful.

From these pictures I would not be comfortable with this helmet. Jim G.