Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

M35 (i think) dd ss helmet

Article about: Got this offered to me for 450 which is very cheap so i am a bit suspicions but the decal looks good but im really not that sure

Default M35 (i think) dd ss helmet

Got this offered to me for 450 which is very cheap so i am a bit suspicions but the decal looks good but im really not that sureM35 (i think) dd ss helmetM35 (i think) dd ss helmetM35 (i think) dd ss helmetM35 (i think) dd ss helmetM35 (i think) dd ss helmetM35 (i think) dd ss helmetM35 (i think) dd ss helmetM35 (i think) dd ss helmetM35 (i think) dd ss helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 (i think) dd ss helmet
    P
    Many

I don't like how strategic spots on the runes are conveniently scratched off. Maybe me being too cautious, we'll see.

MAP
    ?

The decal is not a Q but more closely resembles a Pocher. Factory applied Pochers have been found on Q helmets however.

That said, key points of this decal are scratched or missing for me to form an opinion. It might stand a chance, hopefully others can provide more details.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks for the comments so far but i still really don't know if this is fake or not.

can anyone help me on this?

MAP
    ?

Quote by luftwaf View Post
    can anyone help me on this?
    The issue is that it is difficult to tell. All critical points are scratched or rubbed out.

That said, in speaking to a couple of guys I trust completely, they agreed that it will be very hard to form an opinion. But they did note that the left rune is significantly wider than the right rune. If that is true and it is not an optical illusion, then it is a problem and one to avoid.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Alright i think ill avoid this helmet then. The right rune does look a lot bigger than the left rune to me too.