Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

m35 SE 64 DD

Article about: I saw this helmet up for auction and the decal looks like a pocher to me at least but I read in a thread here it would not have a party decal if that's the case. Also it has a chinstrap date

Default m35 SE 64 DD

m35 SE 64 DDm35 SE 64 DDm35 SE 64 DDm35 SE 64 DD

I saw this helmet up for auction and the decal looks like a pocher to me at least but I read in a thread here it would not have a party decal if that's the case. Also it has a chinstrap dated 1942 if that makes any difference. I'd appreciate any help with this since so far I have a bad eye for discerning decals. Also I can post pics of the liner and the interior if that makes any difference.
    Last edited by chancho117; 01-31-2023 at 08:18 AM. Reason: added last sentence

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement m35 SE 64 DD
    P
    Many

It is not a Pocher design , a hybrid ET fake. There is nothing interesting here. Reenactor quality.

Got it thank you

Can I ask what you mean by a hybrid ET fake? I reference your website frequently when I'm looking at helmets but do you have any reference books on decals/helmets that you could recommend?

Quote by chancho117 View Post
    Can I ask what you mean by a hybrid ET fake? I reference your website frequently when I'm looking at helmets but do you have any reference books on decals/helmets that you could recommend?
    It has the ET runes within a Pocher shield. A combination that does not exist.
    As SE did not produce helmets for the SS it can only have a Pocher runic shield on it.

SS Decals – German Helmet Vault