Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

M35 ss_dd q66/20728

Article about: This one listed on Weitze 2 weeks ago and just sold in the past couple days. I liked it at first then found it on GHV which infers the swaz had been scratched away. So I wonder if it's a goo

?

Default M35 ss_dd q66/20728

This one listed on Weitze 2 weeks ago and just sold in the past couple days. I liked it at first then found it on GHV which infers the swaz had been scratched away. So I wonder if it's a good one or should be avoided because the swaz was replaced in recent times. Looks like the border of another decal showing next to the present one. A strong price so hopeful for the buyer it's OK.
    Waffen-SS Stahlhelm M 35 mit 2 Emblemen - Black SS, Armed SS, SS VT - III. Reich: visor hats, steel helmets, overseas caps - Military Antiques

M35 ss_dd q66/20728M35 ss_dd q66/20728M35 ss_dd q66/20728M35 ss_dd q66/20728M35 ss_dd q66/20728

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 ss_dd q66/20728
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Can you provide the link to the section on GHV?

Maybe my eyes are deceiving me but I don't see a replaced decal. Then again I'm looking at this on my cell phone
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

OK. I see you are talking about the lot number database. This appears to be referencing a different helmet but with the same lot number. These numbers are not serial numbers but just the "Lot" or "batch" of steel that was used to produce a batch of helmets. There could be a hundred + helmets made from the same lot number.

Notice how Frank's description says the helmet is named. This helmet does not appear to be names.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

You can read a topic on the same helmet here.
    How accurate is the Lotnr-researchGHV2022 spreadsheet?

?

Glad I'm off base on this for the benefit of the lucky buyer, and sorry I missed the referenced post in the other sub-forum. Your site is packed with great info, Frank, and thanks for the link---something to learn in this hobby everyday!