Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M40 dd ss helmet

Article about: I will not give up Relating to manufacturer and lotnumber, the only thing i can see : ..64 and 3.61

That's obvious. Thanks al lot !

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 dd ss helmet
    P
    Many

Erwin,

Great improvement on the photos. I consider Frank to be an expert on decals especially. While I know it can be dissapointing sometimes to find what we have isn't what we thought it was I would rather know for sure if something is good or bad. I'm not going to say I never purchased something bad but you can bet I don't sell them or pass them on, they go into my closet of shame for safe keeping from the public.

Regards,

Max

i said, that's obvious..when i took a quick look. But when I look where the bending of the border of the decall begins exactly, i don't see no difference anymore. Nevertheless, like i said, i rely on your opinion concerning this helmet.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M40 dd ss helmet  

The question did not leave my mind. Now I have seen it. I focused to much on how much the white circle was going under the bending. I mesured the ratio above and under the white circle and there is quite a difference. And yes, now it is really abvious...Some need more time for understanding How easy to fool someone not very familiar with these decals....but I have learned something...Isn't that the reason why most of us are here ? Erwin

Quote by Helmcollector View Post
    The question did not leave my mind. Now I have seen it. I focused to much on how much the white circle was going under the bending. I mesured the ratio above and under the white circle and there is quite a difference. And yes, now it is really abvious...Some need more time for understanding How easy to fool someone not very familiar with these decals....but I have learned something...Isn't that the reason why most of us are here ? Erwin
    For sure and there is a lot more to learn ;-)

Again. Thanks a lot...I will post an other one today. ... If all of them are fake, so let it be...but as I mentioned before the reason why is very important to me...greatfull that you are willing to share your knowledge, Frank.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2