Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

M40 ss et66

Article about: You guys might remember this lid from another forum member. She has her issues... But in the case of this helmet I really liked the quality of the decal and because of the other issues I was

Default M40 ss et66

You guys might remember this lid from another forum member. She has her issues... But in the case of this helmet I really liked the quality of the decal and because of the other issues I was able to get a better decal than I could normally afford. She displays like a champ.

M40 ss et66M40 ss et66M40 ss et66M40 ss et66M40 ss et66M40 ss et66M40 ss et66

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 ss et66
    P
    Many

What issues? You mean in regard to originality? I prefer my militaria without 'issues'.

She is a beauty!! Keep her clean n safe!!! But like Glenn asked, what is her issue?

Looks like some black post-war paint has been removed ? Oiled/treated exterior? Other than that it looks nice for what it is...

looks ok.

MAP
    ?

Nice one. I was looking at it as well back in December and almost bought it.

I dont mind the polish and think it will display well. It's in great shape.

Congrats!!!

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Petroleums gel covered??

It has had a coating of renwax. Overall I'm very happy with the helmet. I can cross the M40 SS off my list.

MAP
    ?

Quote by TrondK View Post
    Petroleums gel covered??
    The lid has been cleaned and waxed. I think Renwax. Don't remember exactly.

But as Mr Dutchman says, the price factored this in. I was so close this pulling the trigger on this one but then Christmas came along and I had no money left LoL.

I think it look great despite the sheen!

Michael

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Quote by LostDutchman View Post
    It has had a coating of renwax. Overall I'm very happy with the helmet. I can cross the M40 SS off my list.
    Very happy for you. I think it looks great. I love M40 SS helmets...someday I will be lucky to add one as well.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast