Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M40 ss good one?

Article about: Goodevening everyone. Im lnterested in buying a helmet. Its an m40 sd ss helmet. For as far as i can judge it looks like a good et decal but i want to be shure. Allready thanks for having a

Default M40 ss good one?

Goodevening everyone. Im lnterested in buying a helmet. Its an m40 sd ss helmet. For as far as i can judge it looks like a good et decal but i want to be shure. Allready thanks for having a look.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M40 ss good one?   M40 ss good one?  

M40 ss good one?   M40 ss good one?  

M40 ss good one?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 ss good one?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

M40 ss good one?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Difficult to confirm as all of the key parts of the decal we typically look at are missing.

That said, I do think it stands a good chance of being on original decal.

Not sure that the asking price on this helmet is, but the value in an SS helmet is the decal. And with a decal this damaged and all the interesting parts of the SS runes missing, it should be significantly discounted.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

For the shield we can indeed not see all of its contour. As for the runes i think there is enough to see that it would be et runes.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M40 ss good one?  

One better picture taken inside..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M40 ss good one?   M40 ss good one?  

MAP
    ?

It is certainly an ET style decal. That to me is easy to see. I still think it is a good decal. Just with so much missing there is always the possibility it is not. But the aging, construction, pulver, etc from what is left looks good to my old eyes.

Happy to stand corrected.

for me it's a one looker , good ET.

Ok thank you for the quick reply’s and ratings 👌🏼

Me too Frank. Jim G.