Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

My Brothers SS helmet.

Article about: Hello all, I'm Simon. New here. My brother and I have been collecting for 25+ years and have a ton of stuff. When it comes to the helmets we have collected we know some are good, some are qu

Quote by MAP View Post
    No, and I mean NO reference book is perfect. Yes, Kelly's book has the Champaign Rune decals but besides that it is good. I have it and like it.

IMO, Ken's two books are the best out there. And the layout excellent. If I could own just two books, it would be these. But, if the prices are too crazy there are other books and online materials. If you search, you can find them a reasonable prices, but not often and you need to be quick.

That said, Jan's new book is excellent, brand new and very reasonable prices. Photos are excellent, he covers a broad range of helmets, has good information on decals, liners, chinstraps, etc. I prefer how Ken organizes his books better, but you can't go wrong with Jan's book. Pick it up quick before they are all gone.
    I am looking at Jan's book now and I will have the other two for sure!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Brothers SS helmet.
    P
    Many

Just a dumb question- How come your brother doesn't post his own stuff??

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Just a dumb question- How come your brother doesn't post his own stuff??
    It's a bit complicated. long and short of it, Tom is a bit set in his ways and he has no social media, other than 4 forums I am a member of and youtube comments I don't have social media either. He is NOT a conversationalist, he likes to be left alone when it comes to online stuff. At a gun show or military show? He's all about talking, sharing and buying. His wife is on every social media platform there is and other than pictures of them together, he's not a big part of it. I hate social media and have no part myself, he's a little more conservative than I as he doesn't do forums. He has expressed interest in joining here since I showed him all the posts and replies on his stuff. he has tons of it like I do. His German uniform collection is fantastic. Luftwaffe, Kreigsmarine, Africa corps, Heer ect.

Sounds like me! cheers for letting me know.

MAP
    ?

Quote by SimonSorenKam View Post
    ...... His German uniform collection is fantastic. Luftwaffe, Kreigsmarine, Africa corps, Heer ect.
    Well now he HAS to join and show us....... LoL
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Well now he HAS to join and show us....... LoL
    If I can't convince him to join, I'm positive he'll let me post them.

I tried registering with Germanhelmetvault. It said a e mail was sent for my first password but it never came. I'll try again after work. That site is great.

Quote by SimonSorenKam View Post
    I tried registering with Germanhelmetvault. It said a e mail was sent for my first password but it never came. I'll try again after work. That site is great.
    Email Frank - the email address is on his site: Contact / Helmets for sale – German Helmet Vault

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3