Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

My SS Helmet

Article about: Got this with 7 other helmets that were locked away for 40 plus years. (See “My Camo Helmet” in the Steel Helmets forum.) won’t bore you with the bring-back stories, but the person I p

?

Default My SS Helmet

Got this with 7 other helmets that were locked away for 40 plus years. (See “My Camo Helmet” in the Steel Helmets forum.) won’t bore you with the bring-back stories, but the person I purchased the group from is well respected and a longtime pal.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My SS Helmet   My SS Helmet  

My SS Helmet   My SS Helmet  

My SS Helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My SS Helmet
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Not much left of the decal to provide much of an analysis. LoL. But looks like a nice trio of helmets.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Possibly rusted helmet has been cleaned of with steel wool or sandpaper in old times. Real pity.

?

Hmmm, doesn’t seem that way to me at all. No pitting or scratch marks, and underneath and inside looks the same as the top.