Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Q66 ss

Article about: Happy New Year Gents! If someone would share their professional opinion on this helmet it would start my new year with a bang!! Thanks for looking. All the best in the new year, - Von Ritt

Default Q66 ss

Happy New Year Gents!

If someone would share their professional opinion on this helmet it would start my new year with a bang!!

Thanks for looking.

All the best in the new year,
    - Von Ritt
    Q66 ssQ66 ssQ66 ssQ66 ss
    Q66 ss
    Last edited by Von Ritt; 01-01-2023 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Added photo

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Q66 ss
    P
    Many

Read the sticky SS Runic Detail Reference Section. Thank you Doug. Well done.
    Finding many similarities in the decal on helmet I posted.
    What I can't nail down is the stamp on the back lip underside.
    11420?
    1420?
    Some kind of mark or stamp in front of 1420?

Thank you.
    -Von Ritt

MAP
    ?

Better photos of the decal are needed. From what I can see, I'm not convinced it is legitimate. The "breaks" on both sides appears a bit too soft. But high resolution, crisp and clear photos taken from a straight on perspective will help determine if the decal is good or bad.

I certainly would not purchase this helmet if these were the only photos supplied.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP,
    Sir, thanks for your input. Will try to source better pics.
    -VR

Quote by MAP View Post
    Better photos of the decal are needed. From what I can see, I'm not convinced it is legitimate. The "breaks" on both sides appears a bit too soft. But high resolution, crisp and clear photos taken from a straight on perspective will help determine if the decal is good or bad.

I certainly would not purchase this helmet if these were the only photos supplied.
    +1