MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

RZM Allgemeine SS helmet

Article about: Hello everybody..i am from the Netherlands and new here. I would like to have your opinion on my latest addition to my WW1/WWII collection: a allgemeine SS RZM helmet. What do you think abou

I am not going to wade into this as it is not my area of expertise and I can not offer you any good advice other than to tell you that the members that have given you information here are some of the most experienced and knowledgeable in this field.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RZM Allgemeine SS helmet
    P
    Many

Quote by kaibos11 View Post
    one member stated that RZM helmets do not have vent lug washers but i can see a washer on your RZM helmet does that mean his statement is invalid or did yours got added later?
    What are you talking about? Look under the liner at the inside of the helmet where back of the the vent lugs are located. On WWI shells there are washers that secure the vent lugs to the shell. There are NO such washers on a real RZM shell. None of the pictures of my grey RZM show the interior, so I am baffled by your post.

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    What are you talking about? Look under the liner at the inside of the helmet where back of the the vent lugs are located. On WWI shells there are washers that secure the vent lugs to the shell. There are NO such washers on a real RZM shell. None of the pictures of my grey RZM show the interior, so I am baffled by your post.
    This is simply showing a lack of knowledge on the part of the OP.

Even if he thinks the washers are on the outside I cannot see what he means.

I feel this thread is now going nowhere!

He thinks his helmet is good and his view is entrenched. "The end"

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Agreed. The thread should be closed. I don't think I'll be back. Jim G.

Agreed. Our work is done here. A fake pure and simple.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3