Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ss chinstrap,but is the helmet ss?

Article about: Guys in my collection of relicsi have photos of on the site ,is a sweet little m35 helmet which recieved a massive shrapnel hole ,which continued thru the liner leather. The hole its about t

Default Ss chinstrap,but is the helmet ss?

Guys in my collection of relicsi have photos of on the site ,is a sweet little m35 helmet which recieved a massive shrapnel hole ,which continued thru the liner leather. The hole
    its about the size of a small apple.the chinstap has an ss aceptance stamp on it.although the area where there might have been an ss decal has pitted to an exstent that the decal would not have survived .in your opinion can i take it for granted that this is a waffen ss helmet.have anyone come across say a genuine army helmet with an ss chinstrap ?interested to hear your exspert views.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss chinstrap,but is the helmet ss?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Ss chinstrap,but is the helmet ss?

Any pics? That would certainly nail it...but I'm not comfortable with these SS marked chinstraps and helmets.......

Cheers!
    Rob

Default Re: Ss chinstrap,but is the helmet ss?

Il try and get a close up of the ss incised stamp.this helmet is in semi relic condition and so is the chinstrap,the incised ss stamp looks genuine to me ,but if not i didnt pay a fortune for the relic,but i believe its a good one/