Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS ET mod 40 HELMET AND A LATERAL PLANE TREE HELMET COVER

Article about: Hello all, Ten years to pick up this nice helmet and its helmet cover : It's an early confection of the ET mod 40 ( batch 940 ) size 64 with smooth dark green pait. The shield is ivory toned

MAP
    ?

Agree on the quality of the decal photo. But so far looks good. I don't see many of these early covers

Not sure if the chin strap is original to the helmet
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS ET mod 40 HELMET AND A LATERAL PLANE TREE HELMET COVER
    P
    Many

?

Hello all,
    New pics of the insigna as request
    Regards
    ARNAUD
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS ET mod 40 HELMET AND A LATERAL PLANE TREE HELMET COVER   SS ET mod 40 HELMET AND A LATERAL PLANE TREE HELMET COVER  

SS ET mod 40 HELMET AND A LATERAL PLANE TREE HELMET COVER  

?

...And some pictures of the automne side of the helmet cover, it's the season
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS ET mod 40 HELMET AND A LATERAL PLANE TREE HELMET COVER   SS ET mod 40 HELMET AND A LATERAL PLANE TREE HELMET COVER  

SS ET mod 40 HELMET AND A LATERAL PLANE TREE HELMET COVER   SS ET mod 40 HELMET AND A LATERAL PLANE TREE HELMET COVER  

?

Top Shelf Items as usual ! Congratulations on another quality acquisition Arnaud.
    Regards, Al

?

Thanks Aldo.
    It's far from mint condition, but this helmet cover has surely seen action.....Typical french piece

?

Even more desirable for a combat cover, absolutely been there look.
    Regards, Al

Hello gentlemen,

Hello Arnaud, superbes acquisitions comme toujours. Bravo.

Best regards from Alsace , France.
    Carfin.

?

Tu passes quand tu veux Francis

Sorry that's the last time in french

Fantastic combination! Congrats on a once in a lifetime acquisition. I remember years ago when a dealer/collector Robert Condor bought an SS helmet cover and the helmet it was on since the War. When he took the cover off the helmet was a DOUBLE RUNIC SS! That type of luck doesn't happen to me - EVER! Anyway, I really like your helmet/cover combination. TOP SHELF! Jim G.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2