Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Ss helmet

Article about: I had a request to post my helmets. This is the ss helmet I got along with a luft. Luft is in the same condition let me know what you guys think. Came from a very old advanced collection. I'

?

Again I appreciate all the advice you guys give. Tunics were definitely his specialty. I am going to post a luft helmet as well see if it's better.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss helmet
    P
    Many

Quote by HARRY THE MOLE View Post
    Apart from the forum rules stating that all photographs posted become the property of WRF, I cannot find anything in the forum rules that state that you must not remove photographs from your post. Can someone in admin clarify that for me please?

Cheers,
    Steve
    Hi Steve, removing photos just kills a thread stone dead. So removal of photos has never been allowed since day one of the forum. People have done this in error before. But it has also been done out of malice. The latter is not allowed and will get the member sanctioned.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Ah seeing this topic right now.... i see why the initial skepticism for the Luftie then

MAP
    ?

Quote by sysyphus View Post
    Ah seeing this topic right now.... i see why the initial skepticism for the Luftie then
    Right?!!!! LoL... It got ya wondering........

For others....this is the Luft in question

Luftwaffe helmet
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3