Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Ss helmet from the battle of Pskov need help fake decal or real

Article about: . Hi need help determining this ss helmet. Is it real? I am new so please tell me of the photos work thanks but this is urgent there asking a lot of money for this helmet

?

If you want to know Rosebery in the eastern suburbs

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss helmet from the battle of Pskov need help fake decal or real
    P
    Many

Will95, as I sit here in my tinfoil clad underground bunker, dressed in my tinfoil hat and tinfoil suit. I just can’t escape the feeling that there’s something not right here and that you have some connection to Stalingrad Front.

Any sane person who was about to drop 1k plus on an item would run a mile at the first sign of potential of issues. You have done the opposite.

Despite all the advice from longstanding experienced members of this forum, as soon as you have a photo showing some grass in the background all of a sudden it’s undeniable proof the helmet is real and you disregard all advice given. You then posted in a separate thread using the exact same photo but this time claiming that it was actually you that dug it up!!

One minute your buying the helmet, the next you’ve dug it up, user Kaikun2001 sums it up accurately in the thread. Clearly there’s something not right here.

Dug up ss helmet in Pskov region

In midst of all of this you’ve then posted in another thread that goes back to 2017, titled ‘The Stalingrad Front: WW2 Soviet and German militaria opinions’. Your quote as below comes across as a fake paid for Amazon review.

“ Hi. I’ve purchased from them a short time ago and it was perfect they sent me extras! The iron cross I received in very nice condition! It was beautiful and the mother’s cross there was no defects I’m defiantly going to be buying from them sooner than later.”

www.stalingradfront.com opinions.

I’m not entirely convinced English is even your first language. Your posts all have strange wording, almost like google translate has translated it.

Let’s just say I was in the business of manufacturing relics to sell as the real deal. Wouldn’t this forum be a good place to get feedback on my current production methods. I could listen to what the users say here and then improve based on their criticisms. I could then post another helmet further down the line using a different account, keep listening, keep improving.

I’m sure that’s not happening here but it would be very easy for people to take advantage of the knowledge available here. I hope you aren’t.

?

Well I’d like if I was paid for my feedback!. I’m my introduction I did mention that my heritage was from belarus. Again I did order from them if you want to see I will provide photos. I do not have any affiliation with them at all! English is not my first language neither is Russian. Yes that feedback does sound bad. When writing this I have not seen kaikuns thread

MAP
    ?

Gents - Please keep discussions to the helmet please.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Haha map yes that was really off topic! Sorry mate

One of the oddest, weirdist threads I think I have ever read. I think the consensus of members is that while the relic helmets posted in photos may be genuine, the decals that claim to be SS are more than likely fakes. And with that significant doubt, blowing $1,000 on either would be foolish. It's up to the OP as to whether he takes this advice, but I think all that can be gleaned from those images has been said. As has a general warning about dealing with some of these East Europe digger dealers.

I would be weary of things like SS helmets coming from the Eastern Front. They are highly faked there. Stalingradfront.com is an okay site meaning some of their things are good and decently priced and others are questionable at best. Others are just either junk, restored and not really described as such or even fake. You have a 50/50 shot with them. I have bought several relic helmets from them and they were good, but nothing special. but like MAP said, in the east especially the Ukraine, grave robbing is profitable.

This thread has honestly been the biggest waste of time I have ever seen. The same opinion has been given to Will about 15 times and either its not being read, heard or paid attention to.
    Why are we still here?? Buy the rusty waste of money if you want to but just accept the opinions that have been given, or post the same helmet of the WAF and start this process all over again. Can this thread be closed ?

MAP
    ?

I will temporarily close thread as I asked for future comments to be about the helmet only
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8