Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS helmet cover real or fake?

Article about: I recently just purchased this helmet cover and I was told some notable collectors had verified but the hooks on it have me worried about it's originality as well the elastic they are attach

He claimed the owner of At The Front vetted it for him.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS helmet cover real or fake?
    P
    Many

The construction is inaccurate.

Quote by chancho117 View Post
    He claimed the owner of At The Front vetted it for him.
    What did you pay if I may ask ?
    You should always seek out assistance to vet items yourself , never via hearsay.

MAP
    ?

I heard about "At the Front" but don't know them personally. That said, they sell reproductions for re-enactment.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I paid 950 and yeah I know that's their primary thing but they also sell a very limited amount of claimed original items. I just got overexcited and dove in, currently the guy I bought from isn't answering of any my texts yet.

MAP
    ?

I paid 950 and yeah I know that's their primary thing but they also sell a very limited amount of claimed original items. I just got overexcited and dove in, currently the guy I bought from isn't answering of any my texts yet.
    I would keep pushing and trying. That is a lot of money to lose.

Did you buy it from a dealer? Or another collector?

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

The price itself is a huge red flag these go for 3 to 4 times more. At the front would have bought it themselves in a heartbeat for resale if they thought it was any good.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    The price itself is a huge red flag these go for 3 to 4 times more. At the front would have bought it themselves in a heartbeat for resale if they thought it was any good.
    Well said

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2