Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

SS Quist m40 ex double decal helmet

Article about: the stamp is faint cant make out the size Q6? and it has had second decal ,what do you think guys thanks

Default SS Quist m40 ex double decal helmet

SS Quist m40 ex double decal helmetSS Quist m40 ex double decal helmetSS Quist m40 ex double decal helmetSS Quist m40 ex double decal helmetSS Quist m40 ex double decal helmetSS Quist m40 ex double decal helmetSS Quist m40 ex double decal helmetSS Quist m40 ex double decal helmetSS Quist m40 ex double decal helmetboth stamps are faint cant make out the size Q6? (Cleaned up and its EF64)and it has had second decal ,what do you think guys thanksSS Quist m40 ex double decal helmetSS Quist m40 ex double decal helmet
    Last edited by sachstorpedo; 05-14-2021 at 11:54 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Quist m40 ex double decal helmet
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

I would like to see a close up of the decal. It's not a Quist. But looks like a Pocher with key area's scratched out that looks forced.

Not sure about the liner either. Looks like there is green paint (?) on the inside liner band (3rd photo at the bottom by the chin strap bale). Maybe shadows from the photos? Can't be sure.

At this point, I don't feel comfortable. (SS decals are not my specialty especially without good close ups. So wait for others)
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    I would like to see a close up of the decal. It's not a Quist. But looks like a Pocher with key area's scratched out that looks forced.

Not sure about the liner either. Looks like there is green paint (?) on the inside liner band (3rd photo at the bottom by the chin strap bale). Maybe shadows from the photos? Can't be sure.

At this point, I don't feel comfortable. (SS decals are not my specialty especially without good close ups. So wait for others)
    +1

M38
    ?

Agree with above. It doesn't look like there is much metallic silver content in the decal. Can't help but wonder about all that pitting in the paint? Also, my guess is that what was on the left side was a Heer decal.

Cheers,
    Terry

MAP
    ?

Forgot to add. Chin strap looks bad as well.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Pictures added there is some green paint and grime on the liner band ,not sure about the tamp it looks like a Q and i thought the decal was also quist when i compared it? Whats wrong with the strap?

SS Quist m40 ex double decal helmet
    Last edited by sachstorpedo; 05-14-2021 at 07:19 PM.

MAP
    ?

With no paint on the inside skirt that matches the green paint on the liner band, to me that indicates the liner was added. Even more so when looking at the over all condition of the shell and the much nicer condition of the leather.

Thanks for the better decal photo. It still looks like a Pocher to me. Runes appear to end above the break. With this new photo I do see the pulver. Decal might be good. I will defer however to others. These are not my strong point.

I cleaned up the markings and found out its a ef 64 lot number 8030 the first number is a bit fuzzy but looks like 8, so is the decal legit and good for this maker

"Cleaned up the markings"????? .....arghh!!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast