Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS single decal mdl. 40

Article about: This is a well worn SS single decal mdl. 40 helmet. ET 64

?

Default Re: SS single decal mdl. 40

Thanks for the interest guys. I forgot to mention that the helmet was redecaled sometime during the war 1 over the first. As far as the pictures are concerned I am not set up to take very good ones. I am an artist but photography is not included among my talents. I also have a bit of a hangover.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS single decal mdl. 40
    P
    Many

?

If you have on your camera macro, then press special button where the small flower marking. Then shot it in daylight- that's all.
    As many peoples- as many opinions...
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

If you have on your camera macro, then press special button where the small flower marking. Then shot it in daylight- that's all.
    As many peoples- as many opinions...
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

[QUOTE=PHILBROWN;36194]
    Quote by SteveR View Post
    Thanks for the interest guys. I forgot to mention that the helmet was redecaled sometime during the war .

so the vet happened to mention this passing it to you still a bad one to me steve no disrespect
    No offense taken friend. The vet didn't give a damn about anything except the $25.00 I gave him for it. I noticed it afterwards.
    Dimas - The camera I have is an old Sony Mavica and it doesn't have a macro setting. I mainly use it to take shots of artwork I send to Galleries so they can notify their customers whats new coming in. I took a couple of classes in photography using 35mm cameras but it did not have anything to do with casting metals, carving wood or stone, making pottery, or making stone lithographs. That is what I do. I also do Native American art. I leave making art photos to those that have a passion for it.

?

your helmet is very impressive & i wish i could get my hands on it to give it a good polishing oooooooer misses

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2