Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Waffen SS Camo Helmet Cover

Article about: So, my 50th birthday present to myself has arrived. Another of my bucket list items has now been crossed off. Just a couple dozen more items to go. Took a while to pay it down. But the selle

Congrats on turning 50! Too bad there isn't an AARP discount on these. LOL!

A great find!

Regards,
    Joel

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen SS Camo Helmet Cover
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Quote by buellmeister View Post
    Congrats on turning 50! Too bad there isn't an AARP discount on these. LOL!

A great find!

Regards,
    Joel
    Well....that was 4 and half years ago! LoL But thanks!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Michael, the re-shoot really makes those colours pop! Amazing how well it blends in with the foliage in the latter phots!

I am bumping this thread so that a real SS artifact is the first thing we see when we open the Helmet forum. Have you gotten a Heer cover yet Mike?

MAP
    ?

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    I am bumping this thread so that a real SS artifact is the first thing we see when we open the Helmet forum. Have you gotten a Heer cover yet Mike?
    Thanks Jim LoL

No Waffen cover yet. On my wish list. May actively look in the 4th qtr of the year. But with 95% of my collection, things find me and not the other way around. I've been very fortunate that way.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

CBH
    ?

I remember years ago talking to young collector about him finding a SS helmet cover balled up in the bottom of an old ammo pouch he bought! The sad part of the story is his parents threw it away when he was in college, because without a helmet it looks like an old dirty rag. A very expensive mistake and something that still haunts me.

MAP
    ?

Quote by CBH View Post
    I remember years ago talking to young collector about him finding a SS helmet cover balled up in the bottom of an old ammo pouch he bought! The sad part of the story is his parents threw it away when he was in college, because without a helmet it looks like an old dirty rag. A very expensive mistake and something that still haunts me.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4