Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

1939 Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse C.E Juncker "Full Junker"?

Article about: Hello. I am considering purchasing this Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse. From the characteristics I believe it to be a C.E Juncker "Crunch Bead" "Teardrop" Core. Apparently also

?

So Ron, good luck finding all those.......

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1939 Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse C.E Juncker "Full Junker"?
    P
    Many

I suspect it will take 25 years, but there's nothing else you can do but search the bazaars, shops and the Internet all the time, and you need a thick wallet for that.

Robert

Quote by manclino View Post
    Thank you Adrian for your appreciation.
    Attachment 1661032Attachment 1661033
    Your cross is a Juncker with a W&L magnetic core. And J. Bochynski found and described in his book 18 variants of this manufacturer.
    Robert
    Thanks Robert for your identification of this Juncker. Incredible number of variants for this maker! I was only considering purchase of this one. If I get a Juncker for my collection I think I will be on the hunt for one that has the L/12 on the frame. Going to be a challenge but that's what makes it fun too. Ron

- - ------- - -

Quote by Adrian View Post
    So Ron, good luck finding all those.......
    Thanks Adrian. Nope not gonna go that crazy! LOL

Quote by manclino View Post
    I suspect it will take 25 years, but there's nothing else you can do but search the bazaars, shops and the Internet all the time, and you need a thick wallet for that.

Robert
    I will be happy with one nice Juncker variant. So many other great makers to search for

?

And then you have to find the ones with hand applied frosting, which are my absolute favourite.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1939 Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse C.E Juncker "Full Junker"?  

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

One note Ron. Crosses marked L/12 are quite expensive (last time I saw somewhere the price was around 2500 €). So there is no waiting queue. Before buying, ask the seller for accurate photos and put it on the forum to verify authenticity. Believe me. I've seen various more or less successful fakes.
    Robert

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2