Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

1939 Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - Max Show find

Article about: Hey gents....I wanted to share what I found at the Max Show that I wanted to add to my collection. Through the help and Knowledge of Michael ..he authenticated and also identified this produ

Default 1939 Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - Max Show find

Hey gents....I wanted to share what I found at the Max Show that I wanted to add to my collection.
    Through the help and Knowledge of Michael ..he authenticated and also identified this producer seen below...

PKZ 27 for Anton Schenkl / Anton Schenkl’s Nachf. (Nachfolger Maria Schenkel) - Wien Vienna

According to the history ..is that this producer went into the hands of Maria Schenkel this being a female producer of these Iron crosses.

Michael stated that this Iron cross is not rare ...but less encountered ...Im not sure of the production run of these which would make sense if there were alot produced and not found too often in todays collections.
    Below are a few pics and I tried to get a good pics of the 27 stamping on the ring..but the number is there as I seen it under a loupe as well as Michael himself.

Regards Larry

1939 Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - Max Show find1939 Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - Max Show find

It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1939 Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - Max Show find
    P
    Many

Always nice to see an EK that hasn't had the core surface scratched about. Nice addition.

MAP
    ?

Nice find Larry. Can't wait to see it displayed with your pole top
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

For the community as Michael seen this displayed at the show and since I have the same poletop in my collection ...I would like to duplicate this with the Iron Cross and think this is a cool idea.

It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

There's something about an EK, always an attractive item !
    Paul