Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

2 Inlet-Nummern, Etui zum Eisernen Kreuzes

Article about: Hello and good evening, I took out the liner from the case to check whether it contained the correct liner number. What I see now for the first time is a 2 number under the white paper cover

Default 2 Inlet-Nummern, Etui zum Eisernen Kreuzes

Hello and good evening, I took out the liner from the case to check whether it contained the correct liner number. What I see now for the first time is a 2 number under the white paper cover 8653. Who knows or could explain what the number is, or which manufacturer the case could be assigned to. The drawn Iron Cross is shown much wider than others. Thank you for the answers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2 Inlet-Nummern, Etui zum Eisernen Kreuzes   2 Inlet-Nummern, Etui zum Eisernen Kreuzes  

2 Inlet-Nummern, Etui zum Eisernen Kreuzes  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2 Inlet-Nummern, Etui zum Eisernen Kreuzes
    P
    Many

Good morning, no one who has an idea? Number of pieces? manufacturer number?

Maybe you could find out the manufacturer through larger crosses, since these are rarer than the narrow crosses on the lid......

Hello, does anyone have literature where this is listed? I checked all my cases as best as I could, I only found this additional number on 2 pieces.......... Thanks for checking..........