Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Default 9mm miniatur stickpins

Article about: hello everything is fine? I have a question regarding the 9mm miniatures/lapel pins from Germany.... were they manufactured after 1941? Or before? I have this information here and I don't kn

?

Default Default 9mm miniatur stickpins

hello everything is fine? I have a question regarding the 9mm miniatures/lapel pins from Germany.... were they manufactured after 1941? Or before? I have this information here and I don't know if it's right:

Practically all decorations of the 3rd Reich had regulations for the production and use of miniatures officially. Historically, miniatures in Germany were 16mm in size. However, regulations created during the 3rd Reich passed them to the 9mm size (around 1941). There were 3 rules: size 9mm, no more than 3 decorations could be combined in a miniature, and the Knight's Cross with Oak Leaves must be used alone, without association with other decorations. Logically, all miniatures were privately acquired for private use.

Thanks!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Default 9mm miniatur stickpins
    P
    Many

?

Exclamation 9mm Eisernes Kreuz miniatur stickpins

1. Anstecknadel für Eiserne Kreuz I. Klasse 1914 – 9mm Miniatur

2. Anstecknadel für Eiserne Kreuz I. Klasse 1939 – 9mm Miniatur

Hello everyone, everything good? I have doubts about identifying the possible manufacturers of my EKs. According to my research, the EK 1914 is L/15 (Otto Schickle, Pforzheim) but I can't find the manufacturer of the EK 1939, can you help me solve it? Am I right about the EK 1914?

Thank you very muchDefault 9mm miniatur stickpinsDefault 9mm miniatur stickpins
    Last edited by rbminis; 10-17-2023 at 01:40 AM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

?

Have you got a pic of the reverses? I'm guessing one is marked L/15? In which case you are correct about it being Otto Schickle.
    If the 1939 pin is unmarked, it may be impossible to identify the manufacturer.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Thanks a lot Adrian.... here Ek 1939 reverse and 1914 too
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Default 9mm miniatur stickpins   Default 9mm miniatur stickpins  

Default 9mm miniatur stickpins  

?

I can't see any maker marks?

?

Sorry for my English.... they really don't have any. I'm trying to compare it to other pins to compare and see the manufacturer, and I'm having trouble with this one from 1939

?

I will wish you luck, it's going to be quite a challenge to determine a maker.