Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse, marked '65' by Klein & Quenzer of Idar-Obserstein

Article about: Hi guys, I wanted to show my latest purchase, which is this cased Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse by Klein & Quenzer. I have compared it with other examples and believe that the construction an

?

Default Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse, marked '65' by Klein & Quenzer of Idar-Obserstein

Hi guys,

I wanted to show my latest purchase, which is this cased Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse by Klein & Quenzer. I have compared it with other examples and believe that the construction and details look good so went ahead with the purchase. I would appreciate any of your thoughts on this item

Thanks everyone!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse, marked '65' by Klein & Quenzer of Idar-Obserstein   Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse, marked '65' by Klein & Quenzer of Idar-Obserstein  

Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse, marked '65' by Klein & Quenzer of Idar-Obserstein   Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse, marked '65' by Klein & Quenzer of Idar-Obserstein  

Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse, marked '65' by Klein & Quenzer of Idar-Obserstein   Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse, marked '65' by Klein & Quenzer of Idar-Obserstein  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse, marked '65' by Klein & Quenzer of Idar-Obserstein
    P
    Many

The cross looks fine to me, congrats!
    You can compare with my example posted here. Mine did not come in this case, but I believe it is a correct later type.
    Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse, 65 Klein&Quenzer
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Thanks for your feedback Ralph! Lovely EK1 that you have by the way

Nice K&Q cross indeed.

The one I have has similar hardware but appears to have a different core as the date is slightly different to yours.

Cheers

Jamie

Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse, marked '65' by Klein & Quenzer of Idar-Obserstein Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse, marked '65' by Klein & Quenzer of Idar-Obserstein

?

Cheers Jamie, appreciate your comments. Like Ralph, lovely cross you have there- I love the 'been there' look that it has and if only it could speak. I am very happy with my set, perfect one popped up at the right moment