Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse mit 1939 Spange I did not know where to post this let me know please

Article about: I picked up a ribbon rack NO GLO on the ribbons I'm not sure what the the awards are for but this must have been around and I could use some help to identify what they are and I also have a

Default Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse mit 1939 Spange I did not know where to post this let me know please

I picked up a ribbon rack NO GLO on the ribbons I'm not sure what the the awards are for but this German soldier must have been around and I could use some help to identify what they are and I also have a WW 1 1st class with a 1939 Spange that looks to be from a jeweler that made it as one whole piece I'm use to seeing as a separate from each other. This one is a two piece with iron core and no maker marks on it at all so I'm hopping this is real and not a post war made from jewelers had left over from the war to sell to G.I.s to take back home as souvenirs. I tried to get the best pictures as I could even where the frames are split all around this award. Thank you for any input you have.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse mit 1939 Spange I did not know where to post this let me know please   Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse mit 1939 Spange I did not know where to post this let me know please  

Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse mit 1939 Spange I did not know where to post this let me know please   Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse mit 1939 Spange I did not know where to post this let me know please  

Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse mit 1939 Spange I did not know where to post this let me know please   Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse mit 1939 Spange I did not know where to post this let me know please  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse mit 1939 Spange I did not know where to post this let me know please
    P
    Many

The spange is a fake, so I don't hold out much hope for the cross.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I did not pay much for it wanted something to fill in some blank areas of my WW 1 collection, It's a learning curve for me it's amazing that these company's go to in order to make these look real thank you for looking at it.
    Last edited by rhodesia; 01-03-2021 at 04:50 PM.