Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse “Uberkarton” box protective slip by Godet & Co (Berlin)

Article about: Hi guys, One more nice item found and bought from John today. The bonuses from my collecting point of view are that this has a hand written text buy the recipient and has been published in t

Jan
    ?

Default Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse “Uberkarton” box protective slip by Godet & Co (Berlin)

Hi guys,

One more nice item found and bought from John today.

The bonuses from my collecting point of view are that this has a hand written text buy the recipient and has been published in the book The Iron Cross 1. Class (page 278) by Dietrich Maerz.

Best, Jan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse “Uberkarton” box protective slip by Godet & Co (Berlin)   Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse “Uberkarton” box protective slip by Godet & Co (Berlin)  

Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse “Uberkarton” box protective slip by Godet & Co (Berlin)  
    Last edited by Jan; 10-15-2021 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse “Uberkarton” box protective slip by Godet & Co (Berlin)
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

A nice early handwritten date on the box!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Jan
    ?

Sry did I get something wrong (please help me out here)... ?

Best, Jan

Fantastic piece!