Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse, Otto Schickle - Pin back L/15

Article about: Hi, This one landed yesterday. Very happy with it, it is my first Schickle EK1. I hope many more variations will cross my path, when financial resources allow it again. Hope you enjoy the pi

Default Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse, Otto Schickle - Pin back L/15

Hi,

This one landed yesterday. Very happy with it, it is my first Schickle EK1. I hope many more variations will cross my path, when financial resources allow it again.
    Hope you enjoy the pics! Not the best lighting, but I did my best.

Enjoy your weekend,
    Martin
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse, Otto Schickle - Pin back L/15   Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse, Otto Schickle - Pin back L/15  

Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse, Otto Schickle - Pin back L/15   Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse, Otto Schickle - Pin back L/15  

Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse, Otto Schickle - Pin back L/15   Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse, Otto Schickle - Pin back L/15  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse, Otto Schickle - Pin back L/15
    P
    Many

Very nice Martin, a good example of a Schickle. Most seen are very tatty in the core due to the paint loss. But if you get a brass cored one with paint loss, it can sometimes look awesome...

Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse, Otto Schickle - Pin back L/15 Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse, Otto Schickle - Pin back L/15

?

Nice find Martin, a good example. It the core magnetic or zinc?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Thanks Gentleman!

Adrian, the core is iron, according to my pen magnet.
    I hope to find a brass and / ore zinc core in future, but it was a great month with a few very nice items so that has to wait a little. by the time it is Christmas I think I can tickle me again with a new cross. Ben has reserved a cased one for me!

Best wishes,
    Martin