Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse

Article about: Hello, guys, can you help me please? I want to buy Iron cross for my small collection a long time ago. But I don't know how identify real from copy. What about that?

Default Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse

Hello, guys, can you help me please? I want to buy Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - for my small collection a long time ago. But I don't know how identify real from copy. What about that?Eisernes Kreuz 2. KlasseEisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse
    Last edited by rbminis; 08-09-2022 at 01:21 AM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse
    P
    Many

The photo you've postet does not show an Kriegsverdienstkreuz, but an Iron Cross (Eisernes Kreuz) 2nd Class.

Quote by NSDAP Sammler View Post
    The photo you've postet does not show an Kriegsverdienstkreuz, but an Iron Cross (Eisernes Kreuz) 2nd Class.
    I have edited the title and moved your thread to the correct section of the forum.
    Also, you will need much better, larger photos if you wish to get assistance with this cross.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hi,
    This cross is the K&Q PKZ 65.
    Regards
    Robert