Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse

Article about: Hi everyone, this is tim from usa, new to the forum. Question about these two relic EK2 WW2 Article about: I saw them on a relic site, these are two different styles of EK1 WW2 I want to kno

?

Post Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse

Hi everyone, this is tim from usa, new to the forum. Question about these two relic EK2 WW2
    Article about: I saw them on a relic site, these are two different styles of EK1 WW2 I want to know if it's true or not None of the manufacturer's marks Thanks for any advice, i am completely new to this forum
    Eisernes Kreuz 2. KlasseEisernes Kreuz 2. KlasseEisernes Kreuz 2. KlasseEisernes Kreuz 2. KlasseEisernes Kreuz 2. KlasseEisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse
    Last edited by rbminis; 05-20-2023 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse
    P
    Many

Welcome to the forum.
    These are not Eisernes Kruez 2 Klasse, they are 1st klasse crosses.
    Please read the two following threads regarding posting in this section of the forum.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Uploading photos and posting multiple items.
    Then start a new thread for each of them separately. It reduces the confusion when members start replying to your questions.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)