Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse C.E. Juncker L/12 with "Common Frame"

Article about: I previously posted my Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse C.E. Juncker L/12 with "Crunch Bead Frame". This L/12 marked EK2 has the "Common Frame". Ron

Default Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse C.E. Juncker L/12 with "Common Frame"

I previously posted my Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse C.E. Juncker L/12 with "Crunch Bead Frame". This L/12 marked EK2 has the "Common Frame". Ron

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse C.E. Juncker L/12 with "Common Frame"Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse C.E. Juncker L/12 with "Common Frame"Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse C.E. Juncker L/12 with "Common Frame"Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse C.E. Juncker L/12 with "Common Frame"Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse C.E. Juncker L/12 with "Common Frame"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse C.E. Juncker L/12 with "Common Frame"
    P
    Many

Check the word "monopoly" in the dictionary, I'm sure it has you linked there somewhere

Another awesome, almost impossible cross to find.

Quote by jamie7d7 View Post
    Check the word "monopoly" in the dictionary, I'm sure it has you linked there somewhere

Another awesome, almost impossible cross to find.
    Thanks Jamie. I've been searching "hard" to put together a collection of rarer crosses. You might say "obsessed". I have been fortunate to stumble onto some excellent sources.

I know what you mean, I have found the same "difficulties" when tracking down the scarce KvK1 makers.

First world problems, eh? Haha

Onwards

Quote by jamie7d7 View Post
    I know what you mean, I have found the same "difficulties" when tracking down the scarce KvK1 makers.

First world problems, eh? Haha

Onwards
    Someone once told me the best time to get a rare item is now. Too many times before that I waited and lost out on a rare piece.