Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse i.d

Article about: Hi all not too sure where to post this was looking to buy this as my first medal to add to my collection. I k ow therez alot faked out there though however im hoping someone with some knowle

Default Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse i.d

Hi all not too sure where to post this was looking to buy this as my first medal to add to my collection. I k ow therez alot faked out there though however im hoping someone with some knowledge may be able to prevent me from being scammed. Thank

Last edited by rbminis; 10-17-2020 at 05:17 AM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse i.d
    P
    Many

Welcome to the forum.
    I have renamed your thread to use the correct German terminology and moved it to the correct section of the forum.
    I suggest that you have a look around this section and take note of how photos of these awards should be posted for opinions.
    You should post straight on obverse, and reverse photos, including any maker's marks.
    Angled photos do not help.

That being said, yours appears to be an original, marked on the ring with a 44 for Jakob Bengel.

Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)