Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Jakob Bengel (PKZ 44)?

Article about: Recently received an Ordensspange which includes an Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse. I have made my best attempt to identify the maker, but hoping for confirmation on this. Best I can tell, this Ei

Default Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Jakob Bengel (PKZ 44)?

Recently received an Ordensspange which includes an Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse. I have made my best attempt to identify the maker, but hoping for confirmation on this. Best I can tell, this Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse is a Jakob Bengel (PKZ 44). Thanks. Ron

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Jakob Bengel (PKZ 44)? Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Jakob Bengel (PKZ 44)?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Jakob Bengel (PKZ 44)?
    P
    Many

Unfortunately, Ron. This is the cross of the Arbeitsgemeinschaft der Hanauer Plakettenhersteller PKZ 24.
    Robert

Quote by manclino View Post
    Unfortunately, Ron. This is the cross of the Arbeitsgemeinschaft der Hanauer Plakettenhersteller PKZ 24.
    Robert
    Thanks Robert. Not an easy task to identify these crosses. I'm thankful for the knowledgeable folks on this forum. I'm going to give it a try again with another Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse I have in hand. Also one on the way to try and identify that I am unsure of the PKZ. Good news is this is my only PKZ 24. But I'm guessing the PKZ 24 is a relatively common cross? Ron

Indeed, there are quite a few of them. But check the small ring loop, sometimes there are surprises on it (additional markings and symbols).
    Robert

Quote by manclino View Post
    Indeed, there are quite a few of them. But check the small ring loop, sometimes there are surprises on it (additional markings and symbols).
    Robert
    I gave it a check but could not see any markings. Being on the ordensspange however, limits what can be seen.

?

Have a look here to see the marks Robert was alluding to.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....