Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - LUG 8 Variante?

Article about: Hello, I bought this EK last week, according to the year numbers and the above eyelet, it could possibly be a LUG8 variant, although I'm not entirely sure about the frame. I compared the EK2

Default Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - LUG 8 Variante?

Hello, I bought this EK last week, according to the year numbers and the above eyelet, it could possibly be a LUG8 variant, although I'm not entirely sure about the frame. I compared the EK2 with the LUG 8 threads here in the forum. Would anyone have any other suggestions or could confirm this?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - LUG 8 Variante?   Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - LUG 8 Variante?  

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - LUG 8 Variante?   Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - LUG 8 Variante?  

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - LUG 8 Variante?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - LUG 8 Variante?
    P
    Many

Hello, maybe someone have an idea, opinion? Thanks for a comment ................

For information: it turned out, Thank you very much for the support and help from Rob, who is an unmarked 23 he, Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Heeresbedarf i.d. Engraving and chasing guild, Berlin, see database EK2 ......