Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Moritz Hausch?

Article about: Hi, So today my first Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse arrived, I have done some research and I think it might be an unmarked "Moritz Hausch" but because I'm not an expert yet i would glad

?

Default Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Moritz Hausch?

Hi,

So today my first Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse arrived, I have done some research and I think it might be an unmarked "Moritz Hausch" but because I'm not an expert yet i would gladly hear your opinions too Thank you in advance.

Nicklas

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Moritz Hausch? Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Moritz Hausch? Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Moritz Hausch?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Moritz Hausch?
    P
    Many

Not really my area of study, but I believe you may be correct.
    Wait for other opinions.
    Here is an other thread if you are still looking to compare.
    Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse. Hausch?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Thank you for replying and having the same instinct Ralph, let's wait and hope for the best then.

Regards
    Nicklas

Default Hersteller 127

Hello, here are 2 comparison pictures of an unmarked 127. Unfortunately I haven't edited the pictures of the marked 127 yet. I don't think it's a 127. If you wait until tomorrow, I'll try to find out for you...........
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Moritz Hausch?   Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Moritz Hausch?  

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Moritz Hausch?   Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Moritz Hausch?  

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Moritz Hausch?   Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Moritz Hausch?  

Default Ek2

I would now bet on a 23 on the quick, but wait until I have a little more time or until all EK are in the database. But compare for yourself or wait for other opinions........
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Moritz Hausch?   Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Moritz Hausch?  

?

Thank you very much for the pictures and your opinion Chris. I would still stick with the 127. myself but lets see if we could get some more experts to have a look.

Best regards
    Nicklas

Hello, I'll ask Rob later and send him the pictures........

Default Hersteller 6

So Rob mean a 6 maker later manufacture not early. I only have the early Zimmermann piece in the database, i.e. a 6-piece frame, the 1939 S&L version, I don't have that yet, greetings
    Here again a comparison picture from the early one, you never stop learning when determining............

?

Great news! Thanks again for your time Chris. It's the beauty of collecting that you end up learning new things each day.

Regards
    Nicklas

Hi, absolutely no problem, I'm surprised myself how often you come across new things that you don't know )))))))))))

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast