Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse by S.Jablonski&Co.,Posen (128)

Article about: Greetings ladies and gentleman! Today I received my first Iron cross 2nd class,however I am very happy with its quality and high detailing, must admit that was love from first sight! Thanks

Default Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse by S.Jablonski&Co.,Posen (128)

Greetings ladies and gentleman!

Today I received my first Iron cross 2nd class,however I am very happy with its quality and high detailing, must admit that was love from first sight!

Thanks for looking and any additional comments welcome!

Regards Rolands
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse by S.Jablonski&Co.,Posen (128)   Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse by S.Jablonski&Co.,Posen (128)  

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse by S.Jablonski&Co.,Posen (128)   Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse by S.Jablonski&Co.,Posen (128)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse by S.Jablonski&Co.,Posen (128)
    P
    Many

Looks a good S, Jablonski & Co to me

Lovely example

I always remember getting my first EK2, great feeling

Warning.... you will not stop at one

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

A good example, and how nice to meet such a pleasant and enthusiastic collector!

Cheers,
    Steve

Thx gentleman,just slowly try to build up my long hided military shortlist!Txh Nick you are right I deffo not stopping on this one,there too many nice non fake items,its been pleasure to be in this forum with such helpful and pleasant people ,even I dont have much knowledge like many guys here I try to compare,search and learn also translate from russian for some folks!
    Best Regards and thank you all for kind words!