Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz 2 need help verifying authenticity

Article about: I recently bought this ek 2 as a gamble and I am unsure if it's real or fake and would apreciate it if someone more knowledgeable then me could help me with this one. This ek 2 has a lot of

?

Default Eisernes Kreuz 2 need help verifying authenticity

I recently bought this ek 2 as a gamble and I am unsure if it's real or fake and would apreciate it if someone more knowledgeable then me could help me with this one.
    This ek 2 has a lot of paint wear and a broken of ring with a new pin soldered to the backside.
    Eisernes Kreuz 2 need help verifying authenticityEisernes Kreuz 2 need help verifying authenticityEisernes Kreuz 2 need help verifying authenticity

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 2 need help verifying authenticity
    P
    Many

It looks like a one-piece Fake that has been battered and crudely altered with a pin... Personally, I don't like anything about this piece at all...

raz
    ?

I agree with Glenn .

?

could you perhaps tell me what is bad about this one? besides the pin ofcourse

It's not 3 Piece Construction as it should be...

?

I just checked and it is at least non magnetic and are there any known 1 piece constructions ek-2 out there perhaps

I assure you that this is a Fake, friend...Study the originals here on the Forum...

Quote by GlennAgain View Post
    It looks like a one-piece Fake that has been battered and crudely altered with a pin... Personally, I don't like anything about this piece at all...
    I also agree with Glenn.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

There are one piece Ek2 examples out there, this is not one of them. The one piece crosses are distinctive. Search on the forum, there are several posted. As the guys above state, this is a fake cross.

Here's a link to some one piece crosses:

EK2 Otto Schickle Schinkelform