Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

eisernes kreuz ii klasse round 3 + deschler envelope

Article about: hello what do You think about originality of this cross?for the first view to me it looks like correct thick frame variant but nice to hear it from someone more knowledgable from my informat

Default eisernes kreuz ii klasse round 3 + deschler envelope

hello what do You think about originality of this cross?for the first view to me it looks like correct thick frame variant but nice to hear it from someone more knowledgable
    from my information the round 3's were once attributed to a deschler maker,so it makes a sense with the envlelope.
    o maybe something changed in the origin of this kind of crosses?
    regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture eisernes kreuz  ii klasse round 3 + deschler envelope   eisernes kreuz  ii klasse round 3 + deschler envelope  

eisernes kreuz  ii klasse round 3 + deschler envelope   eisernes kreuz  ii klasse round 3 + deschler envelope  

eisernes kreuz  ii klasse round 3 + deschler envelope   eisernes kreuz  ii klasse round 3 + deschler envelope  

eisernes kreuz  ii klasse round 3 + deschler envelope  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement eisernes kreuz  ii klasse round 3 + deschler envelope
    P
    Many

Did you look through our reference thread on Round 3's?
    Round 3s
    You can also compare to my "beveled edge" Round 3 here.
    Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Round 3, Beveled edge
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

thank You
    i've missed his topics in some way
    interesting material
    regards

it took me a while i was trying to identifiacte the variation of this round three i was looking here and on the several refference and dealer sites.and i have a little stagnation now.what i had known there existing a many variations.the two that i'm interested are the 'beveled edges' variant and a 'thick type'.the first one should have a beveled edges the second one thickness about 5mm.my cross have that thickness measures for the ribbbing to ribbing,and it have an bevelled corners.
    so it have the features of both crosses.from what i've learned the beveled edges version is called a thin,or maybe existing the thick type witch beveled edges?little confusing but maybe it is caused by my english and that's possbile that i don't understand the all features
    regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture eisernes kreuz  ii klasse round 3 + deschler envelope  

Your cross doesn't have beveled edges!

Regards,
    Nick