Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

EkII class

Article about: Hi guys as there are good copies on the market and this one looks like brand new I´d like opinion on this one. it doesn´t have any maker marks on it. Greetz Marks

?

Default EkII class

Hi guys
    as there are good copies on the market and this one looks like brand new I´d like opinion on this one. it doesn´t have any maker marks on it.

Greetz
    Marks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture EkII class   EkII class  

EkII class  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement EkII class
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: EkII class

Hi Marks,
    I think it is superb cross! Does´t matter if it has no mm!It is almost minty!But I can´t say if the envelope belongs to cross...Congrats,regards Pepe

There is mint and there is stone mint. This one is almost too good to be true, but i think it is, however the package i feel is not. I don't like the un-gummed bit showing along the edge, it looks as though it has lifted, and the "3" looks odd. But boy, if that cross is a fake one, then I'd better give up now

PHILBROWN
    ?

my opinion , for what its worth ,is good ek2 but the frosting is exagerated by the flash of the camera, however the packet is a repro. no great loss there though, a nice cross worth in the region of 150 bucks,,,,,,,ish

The printing on the tute is far too soft & not dark enough,taking the overall condition. Stewy S

Hi Marks,

That's a beautiful, original cross from the manufacturer Rudolf Wächtler & Lange, Mittweida (100).
    This makers crosses are commonly found in exceptional / mint condition.

As for the packet, I cannot comment as I do not have enough experience with these.

Regards - Danny

?

Thanks guys for answers, helped me a lot.

Greetz
    marks