Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Hans Ulrich Rudel Knight's Cross with Golden Oak Leaves Swords and Diamonds (Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes)?

Article about: I'im sure this is a fake, but if it's true it could be a great discovery, the Knight's Cross with Golden Oak Leaves Swords and Diamonds of Hans Ulrich Rudel. The seller says that it was acqu

Default Hans Ulrich Rudel Knight's Cross with Golden Oak Leaves Swords and Diamonds (Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes)?

I'im sure this is a fake, but if it's true it could be a great discovery, the Knight's Cross with Golden Oak Leaves Swords and Diamonds of Hans Ulrich Rudel. The seller says that it was acquired in 1947 by a collector, then sold to another Belgian collector who had it in his possession for 55 years until it was sold to him. The marking is 800 but I don't have photo. I have heard the stories about his wife selling her medals, also that it was stolen by the Americans in his capture, I don't know what to believe. Thank's for your answers.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hans Ulrich Rudel Knight's Cross with Golden Oak Leaves Swords and Diamonds (Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes)?   Hans Ulrich Rudel Knight's Cross with Golden Oak Leaves Swords and Diamonds (Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes)?  

Hans Ulrich Rudel Knight's Cross with Golden Oak Leaves Swords and Diamonds (Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes)?   Hans Ulrich Rudel Knight's Cross with Golden Oak Leaves Swords and Diamonds (Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes)?  

Hans Ulrich Rudel Knight's Cross with Golden Oak Leaves Swords and Diamonds (Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes)?   Hans Ulrich Rudel Knight's Cross with Golden Oak Leaves Swords and Diamonds (Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes)?  

Hans Ulrich Rudel Knight's Cross with Golden Oak Leaves Swords and Diamonds (Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes)?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hans Ulrich Rudel Knight's Cross with Golden Oak Leaves Swords and Diamonds (Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes)?
    P
    Many

The story is nonsense. Rudel's original award is still owned by his family.

I'm sure his original RK was not in such good condition either, I'm sure I've seen pictures of it and it was rather battered compared to the example in #1.

?

Hopefully it stays with the family. What an amazing family arloum.

Tim

Rudel's cross is probably (I'm not an expert) a cross manufactured by Juncker. And this one does not resemble that manufacturer.
    Robert