Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help with Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse

Article about: I need some help to see if this some odd or a private purchase made Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse before I spend some money on it.

Default Help with Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse

I need some help to see if this some odd or a private purchase made Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse before I spend some money on it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help with Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse   Help with Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse  

Help with Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse   Help with Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse  

Help with Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help with Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse
    P
    Many

So I take it that this could be a fake or questionable?

I would not touch that screw back, and better photos would help me to make any kind of decision on the cross itself.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I can't make my camera bring up the pictures any closer, so by your statement I will pass on this one, thank you

It sold somebody must of thought it was worth $655

Just your standard Floch fake EK1......

I have to ask and this is a learning curve for me, I have looked on the internet what it means by 'Floch Fake' I get to many different ways of what it means but only that it is considered a fake copy mostly made after the war. so is 'Floch' a company or just a term used for detecting fake German awards? Thank you

Quote by rhodesia View Post
    so is 'Floch' a company or just a term used for detecting fake German awards? Thank you
    As far as I know, the term is used because the originator of these was named Johannes Floch.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Have a read of this thread, it is quite educational. Floch didn't just make/sell EK's, but also wound badges.

Floch advice - Germany: All Eras: The Iron Cross - Gentleman's Military Interest Club