Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

LDO Hersteller zu Hersteller der Präidialkanzlei

Article about: Good morning EK1 and EK2 collectors. A certain question has been bothering me for a long time, maybe there is one of the users here who can shed some light on the matter. Anyone who knows th

Default LDO Hersteller zu Hersteller der Präidialkanzlei

Good morning EK1 and EK2 collectors. A certain question has been bothering me for a long time, maybe there is one of the users here who can shed some light on the matter. Anyone who knows the LDO regulation, this says that the performance community from March 41, were allowed to make duplicates from the manufacturers of the Presidential Chancellery. These pieces should or must be made 1 to 1 to the pieces lent by the Presidential Chancellery. If I now take an EK2 with me that is stamped L/56, how can it be that not even the 116 manufacturers are officially listed as EK2 manufacturers. According to which template was an L/56 piece made if it is not even officially listed as an EK2 manufacturer. This alone bites what the requirements of the LDO regulation do. If not everything was translated correctly, I apologize for that. Actually, there shouldn't be an EK2 on the market that is stamped L/56, for example. These are just my thoughts, of course I could be wrong about this. I ask you to enlighten me in this matter.........Thank you for your effort............

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement LDO Hersteller zu Hersteller der Präidialkanzlei
    P
    Many

A difficult topic that no one knows the answer to? I would really appreciate any comments on this topic. In the meantime, the L-pieces cost a lot more than 1000 euros, but you should expect that results. Let's go one step further and take the L/54 manufacturer. There are said to be only unmarked pieces from the 140 manufacturers. I just can't find any reference to how a meritocracy can make an L/54 piece when there isn't even a marked 140 piece......... We all want to be super correct in this area as to the manufacturers determination concerns, but somehow this topic is left to slide. I await your thoughts