Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Need help please 1939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 2er Klasse 1914

Article about: Need help . The only photos I can get , would like to buy it but not sure if it’s authentic. Let me know please

I know you have only just joined here but Greg would have said if he didn't like it.
    You have some good answers from some of our top chaps here so it is kind of "make your mind up" time
    For what it's worth I also think it is good.

The point being made above is that just about any TR item might be marked or unmarked and with marks the issue is with whether the mark is genuine not whether it is present if you understand.
    With some items there maybe LDO, PK or just marker marks and in some cases more than one type.

I think the chances are that this one is not marked but there is only one way to find out

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help please  1939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 2er Klasse 1914
    P
    Many

?

Yes that’s right. I have some good answers from you guys . Really appreciated.
    I am gonna get it . They don’t come to often . Thanks

It looks good to me .
    The picture is not the best but if the prices was right, I would go for it.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

?

Yes . The price is good and it has the Ribbon attached that make it look even better IMO.
    thanks really appreciated

There may be one prong missing from the reverse. Take that in consideration when negotiating on the price.....

Regards,
    Nick

?

Ok thank you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2